Sue was raised in Princeton, NJ by two very hard working real estate professionals. Her parents owned a real estate agency, property management company and investment properties. As a child, Sue watched as they renovated homes, dealt with tenants, assisted home buyers and sellers, handled commercial and residential real estate transactions, and expertly ran all of their enterprises. Sue worked for the family business during high school and summers in college. Her parents instilled in Sue an incredible work ethic, a thirst for knowledge, and a guiding principle to always put your clients’ needs first.
Sue attended the University of Colorado at Boulder where she earned her Bachelors Degree in International Affairs. Part of her international studies were completed abroad on Semester at Sea. After college, Sue moved to San Diego. Here she received an M.B.A. in marketing from San Diego State University graduating with honors in the top 5% of her class.
Sue’s career started in the high technology industry where she managed sales and marketing departments. Sue co-founded the software company Digigami, Inc. in 1994 and ran it with 12 employees for 4 years. After selling her interest in the company, Sue made a career switch and ultimately landed in the family business of real estate.
Sue considers herself very lucky to have a career she loves and one where she can make a difference in peoples’ lives. Sue loves working with buyers and sellers and helping them achieve their real estate goals. Combining her knowledge of real estate, home renovating and building, decorating, and architecture with her 24 years of sales and marketing background allows her to offer extraordinary service.
Sue works extremely hard to help seller’s achieve top dollar for their home and buyers find the perfect home or investment property. Whether you are new to the market, thinking of moving up, or an experienced investor, Sue have the expertise, proven track record, and resources to help you buy or sell your next home. Enthusiasm, knowledge of the area, and personal concern for the clients’ interests combine to make Sue an outstanding resource for your real estate transaction.
Sue lives in 4S Ranch with her husband Scott and their four children, Elijah, Madeline, Jack and Courtney. Scott is a real estate attorney and a partner in the firm Collinsworth, Specht and Calkins. Sue loves living in 4S Ranch and feels it is the perfect place to raise her family. In her free time, Sue enjoys being with her friends and family, skiing, biking, sailing, decorating and traveling.
When you need the services of a Realtor, why not hire someone that will make you and your real estate goals #1? When you are ready to discuss your real estate needs and goals, or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact Sue at 858-208-7713
• B.A. University of Colorado: Boulder – International Affairs Major
• M.B.A. San Diego State University – Marketing Major, Graduated with Honors – top 5% of class. Beta Gamma Sigma
• 20 years Sales and Marketing Experience
• Recipient of Re/Max Platinum Club Award
• Top 2% of all Agents in San Diego County
• Top 3% of Re/Max Agents in North America
• Recognized by San Diego Magazine as a 5 Star Realtor based on customer satisfaction and overall performance. 2010, 2011
• Recipient of the Re/Max Hall of Fame Award
Featured in the following local and national publications:
• Real Estate Executive: Cover Story entitled “Sue Otto: Obtaining Outstanding Results for Buyers and Sellers” – January, 2006
• La Jolla Light
• Christian Science Monitor
• San Diego Union Trubune: North County Real Estate Section
• Pomerado Newspaper
• North County Times
• San Diego Magazine – 5 Star Realtors: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014