I am a strong advocate of giving back to our community. As such, I give my time and resources to a variety of local and national organizations. My community involvement includes:
• Sponsoring local sports organizations including 4S Ranch Little League, 4S Ranch Girl’s Softball, Del Norte Girl’s Volleyball teams, Del Norte Football, and more.
• Sponsoring the Boys and Girls Club of America
• Serving on the Foundation for Oak Valley Middle School and helping to run fundraising events for the school
• Donations to Stone Ranch Elementary, Del Sur Elementary, Monterey Ridge Elementary, Oak Valley Middle and Del Norte High School
• Donations to Wyldlife and Younglife youth Christian groups
• Volunteering my time with the Special Olympics
• Volunteering my time with Habitat for Humanity
• Children’s Miracle Network – The exclusive real estate sponsor of Children’s Miracle Network since 1992, RE/MAX has raised more than $45 million for the North American children’s charity.
• RE/MAX: Racing for Life – RE/MAX is proud to be a co-sponsor of the national Breast Cancer Survivor Recognition Program at Komen “Race for the Cure” events.