Your Full Service Real Estate Specialist
Let Sue Otto help you find your next dream home! Sue’s comprehensive buyer’s assistance program is designed to help you find your next dream home and makes buying a house both fun and rewarding. Sue work extremely hard to help you find exactly what you are looking for and can represent you on new developments as well as resale homes. When you work with Sue you will receive superior service including:
• Meet with you to determine what you need and want in your next home
• Present you with a list of mortgage lenders to help you get pre-approved and pre-qualified to buy a home. This will help you know exactly what you can afford and when you find that dream home, we can go in with a stronger offer since you are pre-approved.
• Provide you with a Home Buying Guide
• Research the market and show you every home that fits your housing criteria until we find just the right property.
• If you are new to the area, Sue will help you get acquainted with the San Diego housing market, schools, and neighborhoods until you find the perfect area to call home.
• Sign you up to automatically receive listing updates as new properties hit the market that fit your housing criteria. These will be emailed directly from MLS and will include photos, aerial maps, addresses and virtual tours.
• As you tour different properties, Sue will let you know about the neighborhood, schools, and comparable properties in the area.
• When you are ready to make an offer, Sue will provide you with a market analysis to determine a good starting offer. Sue will not let you over pay for a home or miss out on a steal!
• Prepare your offer and present it to the listing agent. Sue is a tough negotiator and will help you get your home for a good price, negotiate for options with developers (new construction), and negotiate for repairs on resale properties.
• Once escrow is opened, Sue will guide you through the transaction to make sure your goals are met and you are protected throughout the process.